Dr. Deb

Episode 86: Work Less and Earn More – Interview with Jarrod Haning

Jarrod shares how you can work less and earn more! There is a lot of anxiety in the world right now. Jarrod shares his story of performance anxiety and how he overcame this and provides you with tools that you can use. [10:02] – Can we train to have the brain we want, or are…

Read More

Episode 85: Detox and Epigenetics with Dr. Ashley Beckman

Dr. Ashley shares how to use genetics to identify the best foods to eat, supplements and best way to detox your body. 4:44 How does Dr Ashley help people to implement a good lifestyle with genes susceptible to diseases?9:57 Dr Ashley talks about how detox and genetics play a role together.18:30 What are some Detox…

Read More

Episode 84: COVID Vaccine Safety

What do I do? Get the coronavirus vaccine or not? Get sick or not? Infect my family or not? Is it safe? Dr. Deb shares her wisdom on the coronavirus vaccine and what she is recommending people do. “I am not anti vaccine, and I’m not pro vaccine either. I am for safe vaccines.” [2:07]…

Read More

Episode 83: I Got COVID-19, Here’s My Experience.

Dr. Deb shares her experience as a COVID survivor and what she did to heal her body and mind. “Take good care of yourself, keep you immune system strong. Build that immune system that doesn’t allow the virus to come in. And if it does, treat it with everything you’ve got that can make you…

Read More

Episode 82: Building A Resilient Mindset – Interview with Dr. Felice Carlton

Dr. Felice shares tips on how to manage stress during these difficult times. She has great insight for women and moms on how to navigate raising a family and keeping your sanity at the same time. “Things don’t happen to you, they happen for you. Every time we go through difficult times in life, there…

Read More

Episode 81: Finding Our Inner Potential And Successfully Making A Career Pivot – Interview with Claudia Tan

Claudia shares her coaching skills to teach us how to pivot during this difficult time. Claudia has faced several challenges during her life that has forced her to pivot her career. She provides skills to level up your potential. [9:25] – Finding your strengths and delegating tasks [16:00] – How can people look inside themselves,…

Read More

Episode 80: Are Your Kids Revolting Against Gluten-Free?

Are your kids revolting against GF? Do they say it tastes bad? It has a funny texture or after taste? Find out why GF flours are different as Dr. Deb explains what makes different grains taste funny and how you can get your kids to love GF products. Try Dr. Deb’s Gluten-Free flour mix: http://stodkie.com

Read More

Episode 79: Not Every Gluten-Free Flour Is Made The Same

“What do we all want from a gluten free flour? We want it to work like, act like, and taste like a traditional flour.” Not every GF flour is made the same, product quality, texture, and taste. A cup for cup flour that can be used for all your cooking needs. Order your bag of…

Read More

Episode 78: The Gut-Brain-Heart Connection – Interview with Heidi Wilde

Heidi Wild and Dr. Deb discuss the gut microbiome and its effects on mental health. Heidi will share a unique product line designed for healing the microbiome while boosting neurotransmitters, the chemicals that make us feel good. “No matter how old we are, no matter what condition we’re in, we should be not feeling achy,…

Read More

Episode 77: Breaking Through Imposter Syndrome – Interview With Jonathan George.

“SUCCESS IS 20% TALENT, THE OTHER 80% IS HOW YOU DEVELOP THAT TALENT TO SHINE, THE CONFIDENCE YOU HAVE WHEN YOU USE THAT TALENT, AND HOW YOU BRAND IT” As CEO of JG Entertainment, Jonathan George has spent the past 20 yrs creating RockStar personal brands for celebrities, entrepreneurs, and influencers with over 150 million followers online. He…

Read More