Dr. Deb

Episode 80: Are Your Kids Revolting Against Gluten-Free?

Are your kids revolting against GF? Do they say it tastes bad? It has a funny texture or after taste? Find out why GF flours are different as Dr. Deb explains what makes different grains taste funny and how you can get your kids to love GF products. Try Dr. Deb’s Gluten-Free flour mix: http://stodkie.com

Read More

Episode 79: Not Every Gluten-Free Flour Is Made The Same

“What do we all want from a gluten free flour? We want it to work like, act like, and taste like a traditional flour.” Not every GF flour is made the same, product quality, texture, and taste. A cup for cup flour that can be used for all your cooking needs. Order your bag of…

Read More

Episode 78: The Gut-Brain-Heart Connection – Interview with Heidi Wilde

Heidi Wild and Dr. Deb discuss the gut microbiome and its effects on mental health. Heidi will share a unique product line designed for healing the microbiome while boosting neurotransmitters, the chemicals that make us feel good. “No matter how old we are, no matter what condition we’re in, we should be not feeling achy,…

Read More

Episode 77: Breaking Through Imposter Syndrome – Interview With Jonathan George.

“SUCCESS IS 20% TALENT, THE OTHER 80% IS HOW YOU DEVELOP THAT TALENT TO SHINE, THE CONFIDENCE YOU HAVE WHEN YOU USE THAT TALENT, AND HOW YOU BRAND IT” As CEO of JG Entertainment, Jonathan George has spent the past 20 yrs creating RockStar personal brands for celebrities, entrepreneurs, and influencers with over 150 million followers online. He…

Read More

Episode 76: Living An Anti-inflammatory Lifestyle – Interview with Julie Daniluk

Julie shares her expertise and knowledge of how to incorporate an anti-inflammatory lifestyle. Dr. Deb and Julie explore how to make lifestyle changes in a state of crisis and feed your family a healthy organic meal for under $20! “THE VELOCITY AT WHICH YOU ACCEPT CHANGE, AND ACCEPT THOSE MICRO-STRESSES, IS WHAT ALLOWS YOU TO…

Read More

Episode 75: Secrets Of Business That Men Know And Women Don’t – Interview with Annette Comer

Annette Comer shares the secrets of business that men know and women don’t. Her favorite secret that women don’t know is what men say behind our backs about the masks women wear. This episode is a must for any women trying to compete in the male dominated world. Did you know only 2% of the…

Read More

Episode 74: Food as Medicine & Reversing Diabetes – Interview with Eric Adams

Eric Adams reversed his diabetes in 3 months. Was able to reverse his loss of vision in 3 weeks. Completely eliminated nephropathy in 3 months through nutrition and dietary changes. “And one of those doctors… He gave me the instructions of a life time, and told me I could change my diet and I could…

Read More

Episode 73: How to take a vacation that totally recharges you

What type of vacation do you take that totally recharges you? Dr. Deb shares her ideal vacation and what she does that recharges her energy. She shares what she has learned about taking vacations and how to turn them into a retreat. “I’ve learned over the years the difference between taking a vacation that’s busy…

Read More

Episode 72: Financial freedom – Interview with Charissa Quade

Charissa shares how she got over the fear of money, paid off her husbands student debt and save nearly $80,000.00 She wants every woman to be financially stable. She will share her 3 step process to help you budget, yes the dirty word that she makes fun and easy! “I’ve been stressed out about money….

Read More

Episode 71: How I’ve Learned To Be Authentic With My Clients

“Being authentic”. What does that mean and how does that affect our relationships with others? How can we be authentic in our business life and careers? Dr. Deb shares how relationships have changed for her in business and with clients by being authentic.

Read More