business

Episode 77: Breaking Through Imposter Syndrome – Interview With Jonathan George.

“SUCCESS IS 20% TALENT, THE OTHER 80% IS HOW YOU DEVELOP THAT TALENT TO SHINE, THE CONFIDENCE YOU HAVE WHEN YOU USE THAT TALENT, AND HOW YOU BRAND IT” As CEO of JG Entertainment, Jonathan George has spent the past 20 yrs creating RockStar personal brands for celebrities, entrepreneurs, and influencers with over 150 million followers online. He…

Read More

Episode 52: Setting Effective Goals & Birthing New Ideas

Have you been struggling to set new goals for 2020 or fallen off the wagon with your existing goals? Dr. Deb talks about setting up goals for 2020 and provides you with tips to achieve health & wellness goals, business goals and of course she always shares her tips for great sex. Grab the sex…

Read More