“SUCCESS IS 20% TALENT, THE OTHER 80% IS HOW YOU DEVELOP THAT TALENT TO SHINE, THE CONFIDENCE YOU HAVE WHEN YOU USE THAT TALENT, AND HOW YOU BRAND IT”
As CEO of JG Entertainment, Jonathan George has spent the past 20 yrs creating RockStar personal brands for celebrities, entrepreneurs, and influencers with over 150 million followers online. He is known as “The Human Hitmaker” because of his ability to identify, extract, and cultivate people’s greatest untapped assets and brand it into #RockstarStatus for their highest potential of authority, impact, and success. He is here to help us to Breakthrough the Imposter Syndrome and Create Bold & Sexy Confidence.
[3:52] How do you define a personal brand?
[6:10] How does somebody reacquaint themselves with what they want?
[28:55] How does somebody take a brand and apply it to their career at the moment or helps them shift into another?
[44:39] What are some tips for incorporating your message into our lives?