Business & Leadership

Episode 90: 10 Ways to Create Gratitude During Difficult Times

It can be very hard to find reasons to be thankful for the life we have especially in this time of a great difficulty.  Dr. Debra shares 10 ways that we can discover the gratitude for what we have. “Check for silver linings. The most difficult life challenges come with some benefit.” – Dr. Debra…

Read More

Episode 86: Work Less and Earn More – Interview with Jarrod Haning

Jarrod shares how you can work less and earn more! There is a lot of anxiety in the world right now. Jarrod shares his story of performance anxiety and how he overcame this and provides you with tools that you can use. [10:02] – Can we train to have the brain we want, or are…

Read More

Episode 82: Building A Resilient Mindset – Interview with Dr. Felice Carlton

Dr. Felice shares tips on how to manage stress during these difficult times. She has great insight for women and moms on how to navigate raising a family and keeping your sanity at the same time. “Things don’t happen to you, they happen for you. Every time we go through difficult times in life, there…

Read More

Episode 81: Finding Our Inner Potential And Successfully Making A Career Pivot – Interview with Claudia Tan

Claudia shares her coaching skills to teach us how to pivot during this difficult time. Claudia has faced several challenges during her life that has forced her to pivot her career. She provides skills to level up your potential. [9:25] – Finding your strengths and delegating tasks [16:00] – How can people look inside themselves,…

Read More

Episode 77: Breaking Through Imposter Syndrome – Interview With Jonathan George.

“SUCCESS IS 20% TALENT, THE OTHER 80% IS HOW YOU DEVELOP THAT TALENT TO SHINE, THE CONFIDENCE YOU HAVE WHEN YOU USE THAT TALENT, AND HOW YOU BRAND IT” As CEO of JG Entertainment, Jonathan George has spent the past 20 yrs creating RockStar personal brands for celebrities, entrepreneurs, and influencers with over 150 million followers online. He…

Read More

Episode 75: Secrets Of Business That Men Know And Women Don’t – Interview with Annette Comer

Annette Comer shares the secrets of business that men know and women don’t. Her favorite secret that women don’t know is what men say behind our backs about the masks women wear. This episode is a must for any women trying to compete in the male dominated world. Did you know only 2% of the…

Read More